8 months ago
We are looking for a focused and confident HR Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. The position is full time and based at our offices in Winsford, Cheshire.
You will be responsible for:
• Carrying out general HR administration
• Carrying out pre-employment checks
• Assisting with recruitment
• Assisting with the new starter process. This includes inductions, creating personnel files, uploading employee
information onto the HR database.
• Assisting with various projects throughout the year including appraisal scheme, work experience scheme, renewing
• Ensuring that compliance checks are being carried out
• Absence management
• Holiday management
• Monthly reporting of joiners, leavers, absenteeism etc
• Minute taking
• Support with charity events and comms work
• Travel and accommodation booking
What you'll need to succeed
• You will need to be an ambitious individual who enjoys working within a team and is comfortable in a busy, fun and
• CIPD qualified is preferred but not essential.
• The successful candidate will require initiative, a "can-do" attitude managing a varied workload.
• A sound understanding of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel (in particular reporting and data manipulation, using
relevant formulae and V-lookups) are highly desirable.
If you are a personable, proactive individual with an ability to build strong and lasting relationships, we would like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2017.