3 months ago
We are looking for a focused and confident HR Administrator to join our rapidly growing team. The position is full time and based at our offices in Winsford, Cheshire.
You will be responsible for:
• Carrying out general HR administration
• Carrying out pre-employment checks
• Assisting with recruitment
• Assisting with the new starter process. This includes inductions, creating personnel files, uploading employee
information onto the HR database.
• Assisting with various projects throughout the year including appraisal scheme, work experience scheme, renewing
• Ensuring that compliance checks are being carried out
• Absence management
• Holiday management
• Monthly reporting of joiners, leavers, absenteeism etc
• Minute taking
• Support with charity events and comms work
• Travel and accommodation booking
What you'll need to succeed
• You will need to be an ambitious individual who enjoys working within a team and is comfortable in a busy, fun and
• CIPD qualified is preferred but not essential.
• The successful candidate will require initiative, a "can-do" attitude managing a varied workload.
• A sound understanding of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel (in particular reporting and data manipulation, using
relevant formulae and V-lookups) are highly desirable.
If you are a personable, proactive individual with an ability to build strong and lasting relationships, we would like to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2017.
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close