3 months ago
Our client believe that people who are at or approaching retirement deserve to get the best out of life. Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with over 400 employees, they provide a range of financial solutions tailored specifically for the over 50s.
The range of products that they offer are designed to help those approaching or already in retirement make the most of their income and enjoy their retirement with added peace of mind. Whether that’s through releasing equity from their home, generating income from their pension pot or even a mortgage designed specifically for over 50s – their dedicated employees are here to help.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Leeds, LS15
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000-22,000 plus excellent benefits package
About the role:
If you are an experienced HR Administrator looking to develop your career within a fast paced and vibrant business this is the ideal opportunity for you. You’ll play a vital role in supporting the rapidly growing business by providing an effective and professional administrative service to underpin the work of the HR Function.
The primary objectives of the role are managing the recruitment administration process from offer through to on boarding new employees and providing administrative support to enable the HR team and its stakeholders to ensure the effective management and administration of employee data throughout the employee’s HR lifecycle. The incumbent will however have the opportunity to provide support to managers on day to day employee relations matters and develop towards a wider generalist HR role.
- Creating and issuing offer documentation to all new starters.
- Liaising with hiring managers regarding on boarding and inductions of new employees.
- Managing all post offer documentation including the pre-employment referencing process.
- Setting up and maintaining HR files on the HR system.
- Maintaining and updating the HR intranet page.
- Liaising with managers regarding arrangements for all new starters.
- Arranging Induction programmes for specific non-sales roles.
- Organising and assisting with as required HR induction sessions for all new starters.
- Collating and producing accurate MI regarding recruitment, headcount, absence, turnover and other employment and HR related topics.
- Dealing with post-employment references and mortgage / tenancy references.
- Supporting the HR Business Partner and Head of HR in administering employment benefits.
- Producing letters to employees concerning any amendments to their terms and conditions of employment.
- Overseeing the probation process to ensure employees receive confirmation or otherwise of successful probation and associated probation dependent benefits.
- Assisting with annual checking processes and the administration of the bi-annual appraisal process.
- Supporting managers in dealing with minor employee relations issues.
- Responding to ad-hoc queries of an administrative nature.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Driven and proactive attitude.
- Dedication to achieving results.
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Adaptable to business needs.
- HR administration experience preferably within a financial- or professional services environment.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to write free format employment letters without referral to “templates”.
- Intermediate skill level in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous role within a contact centre / sales environment (desirable).
- CIPD or studying towards (desirable).
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (essential).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR and employment law gained as part of wider course of study (essential).
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.