11 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to work for a large manufacturing business in Doncaster. This is initially a temporary positon for 3-4 weeks which has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The HR Administrator will join a busy and well established HR team and have the opportunity to provide support with all HR generalist activities within the department. Reporting directly to the HR Manager you will be responsible for providing an effective HR administration service to the business.
This role will suit an experienced HR Administrator with a very strong work ethic and a positive, can-do attitude. A high level of communication, planning and organisation is essential in this role as is accuracy and attention to detail.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
* Dealing with starter and leaver paperwork
* Assisting with recruitment administration
* Collating HR and management reports
* Maintaining training records and employee files
* Attending HR meetings and taking minutes
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills & experience:
* Experience of providing support in a busy HR department
* Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
* Confident communicating with all levels of staff
* Ability to build strong working relationships
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel
Elevation Human Resources is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR professionals across all levels in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment