HR Administrator - 4862
A crucial role within the HR Shared Services Team, the HR Administrator is responsible for delivering all aspects of HR administration, providing an efficient and effective service for the department and the Company. Ensuring a fast and accurate right first time delivery, the HR Administrator is the public face of the HR team to internal and external customers alike with specific focus on managing the starters and leavers process, administering employee benefits, coordinating HR stats and data, and keeping HR information systems up to date.
The HR Administrator has exposure to all aspects of HR and the opportunity to assist other members of the HR Team on ad hoc project work. This is a challenging fast-paced role within a supportive team and a Company who can offer the following;
* 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
* The option to buy even more holiday!
* A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
* Fantastic private healthcare package
* First class training support and development opportunities
We're looking for someone with a keen interest in HR, with a high level of attention to detail and a customer-focused approach.
- Takes full ownership of administration for the employee life cycle, including issuing employment contracts, references, right to work checks, on-boarding, contract variations, resignations, and processing leavers .
- Is the first point of contact for employee enquiries on HR policies, employment terms and conditions, Company benefits,.
- Supports payroll processing by collating all employee data, instructs the payroll provider, and maintains and updates the SAP HR database.
- Administers all employee benefits, including pension, life assurance, healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work schemes, Company cars. Arranges promotional events and launches new benefits/initiatives. Prepares information for benefits' providers and HMRC.
- Carries out all general HR admin (reference letters, emergency contact reports, sickness absence, long service awards, minute taking etc)
- Handles statutory leave requests from employees, i.e. maternity/paternity, and liaises with all relevant parties e.g. payroll and HRIS providers.
- Maintains departmental logs and trackers, produces regular HR statistics on headcount, labour turnover, absence trends.
- Excellent organisation skills, can prioritise workload effectively, and work accurately, at speed, displaying exemplary attention to detail.
- Discretion, tact, sensitivity, recognises need for confidentiality.
- Proactive problem solver, resourceful, demonstrates initiative, has a can-do attitude and works well independently.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with all levels of employees and building effective professional relationships across all departments and with external providers.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft and Google IT systems and an ability to pick up new systems with confidence and ease
- Experience in a highly matrixed environment and/or experience working in a complex global organisation with multiple business entities would be an advantage.
- Experience in HR is desirable although not essential. Keen interest in and enthusiasm for HR as a business function and desire to become a subject matter expert.
- Proven HR administrative experience in a service environment, customer-focused with a track record of exceeding expectations.
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft and Google IT systems, experience of HR information systems desirable, ideally SAP.
Primary Location: Oxford,Oxfordshire