4 months ago
As a company, our client has won several awards for the service they provide to their customers. Underpinning that service is the people they employ and they pride themselves on their excellent members of staff. The HR team are pivotal to their people, and as a team they provide high quality customer focussed service to their staff.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £20,000 dependent on experience + bonus + benefits
About the role:
A vacancy has arisen within our clients team for a HR Administrator. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to make their first step into a career in HR. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective HR recruitment and administration support to all business areas. As the HR Administrator you will support the wider HR team with administration tasks and will be responsible for ensuring all employee records are maintained efficiently and accurately.
- Ensure the HR system is kept up to date and maintained on a daily basis.
- Drafting offer documents and letters for new starters.
- Keep on top of incoming queries into the HR inbox.
- Administer the sickness absence procedure in line with company policy.
- Support all administration duties within the HR team.
- With the support of the HR Manager, In House Recruiter and HR Officer, you will be responsible for supporting recruitment for their head office in Manchester. This will include: Co-ordinating testing, interviews and supporting assessment centres.
- Liaising with third party suppliers.
- Supporting the HR Officer with direct recruitment methods.
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- Advanced competence level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Associate / Graduate Member of CIPD and previous experience using HR information systems would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of in-house recruitment would be beneficial but not essential.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for HR.
- Have an awareness of current employment law and ACAS Codes of Practice.
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to take accurate notes verbatim, during hearings and other meetings.
- Possess effective planning, organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail; high standard of grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Be a proactive and self-motivated person who can work effectively with others.
In return they will provide all the training and support you need in order to develop within your role.
Their EQ4 office design is centred on delivering agile and collaborative working spaces that enable them to deliver a first-class service to their customers. As well as state-of-the-art work areas, the office also has its own gym, relaxed break-out zones, a roof terrace, a dining area and a lounge which transforms into a bar for staff once a month.
There are opportunities for growth and professional development for members wanting to progress within their career including induction training and their study support scheme which is part of our clients benefits package.
At our client you can expect a friendly working environment with a strong sense of team work, they have a great sense of pride in what they do and this is reflected in their guiding principles.
There is an active programme of social events throughout the year which are open to all employees.
You will also have access to free onsite gym with a range of classes.
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, HR Assistant, CIPD, Human Resources, Internal Recruiter, HRIS, ACAS, Employment Law, Office Administration, HR Graduate, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close