4 months ago
A HR Administrator is required for our client on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract. You would be required to cover the Rushden and Kettering site, so having the use of your own transport to liaise between the sites is essential.
Our client is looking for a candidate that is available to start week commencing 26th March, with HR experience who can join the team and hit the ground running.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of how HR works and the admin function with managing the employee lifecycle from recruitment to offers, to on-boarding, to employment contract changes, review process through to the end of employment, with a high focus on absence management and co-ordination of absence reporting and Return to Work completion.
• Support the HR team and carry out administrative processes in the recruitment process; create and place adverts, organise interviews, prepare recruitment documents, support Managers with interviews
• Process pre-employment checks
• Prepare offer letters and contracts
• Assist in payroll
• Book courses
• Management of new starters and leavers
• Management of time and attendance database
• Pension portal maintenance (starters, leavers, salary changes)
• Support in Disciplinary & Grievance meetings
• Uniform ordering and monitoring
• Providing general HR advice and guidance to all staff
• Ideally working towards CIPD or CIPD qualified
• 2 years HR admin experience, ideally within a site-based environment
• Experience working with Microsoft Office software (especially Word and Excel)
• A good team player
• Highly organised
This is a great opportunity to work within a well-established, fast-paced, growing business.
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Natasha on.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
East Midlands, Northamptonshire, Brackley, Corby, Wellingborough
£25k - £30k