7 months ago
Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client based in Rushden for a HR Administrator. This is for a well-established, growing and fast-paced organisation.
The job is to provide administration to the HR team and manage the employee lifecycle from recruitment to offers, to on-boarding, to employment contract changes, review process through to the end of employment, with a high focus on absence management and co-ordination of absence reporting and Return to Work completion.
• Support the HR team and carry out administrative processes in the recruitment process; create and place adverts, organise interviews, prepare recruitment documents, support Managers with interviews
• Process pre-employment checks
• Prepare offer letters and contracts
• Assist in payroll
• Book courses
• Management of new starters and leavers
• Management of time and attendance database
• Pension portal maintenance (starters, leavers, salary changes)
• Support in Disciplinary & Grievance meetings
• Uniform ordering and monitoring
• Providing general HR advice and guidance to all staff
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a background in HR and will either be CIPD qualified or working towards it and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
• Ideally working towards CIPD or CIPD qualified
• 2 years HR admin experience, ideally within a site-based environment
• Use of own car is essential to move between the Rushden and Kettering site
• Experience working with Microsoft Office software (especially Word and Excel)
• A good team player
• Highly organised
• Monday : Friday, 8:30am : 5pm, with 30 minutes for lunch
• 12-month fixed term contract
• Free parking on site
If you have the strong HR knowledge and experience and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Natasha on.
15 days ago
only 13 days until close