6 months ago
Our client is an industry-leading outsourced marketing services provider and online specialist. The Group has been operating for over 24 years and now has three divisions which operate within the consumer legal services market – Personal Injury , Residential Property (Fitzalan Partners (Fitzalan) and Searches UK (Searches)) and Critical Care (Bush & Company).
Position: HR Administrator
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours of Work: 20-27 hours a week
Salary: £16,000 to £17,500 Pro-rata and dependant on experience
About the role:
As the HR Administrator you will provide an effective and efficient administrative support to, and as part of, the Human Resources Department, who work across Group. Ensuring that all their customers have a positive and seamless experience of Human Resources throughout their employee life cycle.
- Driving excellent employee on-boarding through the creation and issue of employee documentation, both its issue and return, in the form of: contracts, employee forms, medicals and identification check
- On-going management of paper and electronic employee files including data entry and retrieval from their HR system and consistency of information between records, with a view to going paperless wherever possible
- Creating correspondence to support changes to employee terms or positions throughout the employee life cycle
- Working with the HRBP to monitor Group-wide health and safety to ensure compliance and best practice
- Other general administration within the scope of the role as required
- Super user and advisory on employee benefits, records, pensions, insurance and medical
- Provide administration services to the CEO and CFO
- Provide assistance to the Recruitment manager including candidate assessment and interview organisation
- Proven track record of working in an administrative function
- Microsoft Office and HR systems / departments
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Resourcing, Personnel, Payroll, HR Assistant, Human Resources, Employee Relations, CIPD, HR Co-Ordinator, Administration, Human Resource Officer, HRIS, Internal Recruiter etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.