9 months ago
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, they have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and they will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to their customers.
They provide their insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: : £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
About the role:
The HR Administrator works as part of an HR Administration team, who are the first point of contact for queries concerning HR transactional processes, procedures and general HR administration.
- Carry out all new starter administration, including offer letters, contracts, pre-employment checks / screening and set up on the HR system (Zeus)
- Issuing of all on-boarding information to new starters, and associated administrative processes
- Maintain electronic employee files / records, and associated Zeus records, ensuring that these meet Company, legislative and regulatory requirements
- Communicate effectively with the payroll administration team regarding the notification of new starters, leaver and variations to contract, in accordance with monthly payroll deadlines, and generating any associated individual correspondence
- Administration of the probationary process including confirmation (or termination) letters, and issuing management reminders for probationary reviews
- Provide administrative support for any changes of benefit / status, including timely and accurate liaison with the payroll administration team, and the production / issuing of variation to contract letters
- Support with improvements to HR systems and workflows, by identifying and implementing improvements to tasks and processes, under the supervision of the Head of HR Services
- Supporting with the recruitment process, including preparation and posting of job adverts, managing advert responses and liaising with hiring managers to arrange interviews
- Accurately administer key employee lifecycle processes, including (but not limited to); maternity / paternity / shared parental leave / adoption leave, flexible working requests, leavers and employee benefits
- Work effectively and co-operatively with other members of the HR Administration team, to manage the shared HR Services inbox, following all agreed customer services standards and protocols
Essential Skills / Experience:
- GCSE maths and English grade C or equivalent
- HR administration experience, ideally within a fast paced, results driven shared service environment
- Good working knowledge of HR best practice: processes, procedures and legal compliance
- Competent and confident user of multiple IT systems, including HR systems
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Degree in HR related subject
- CIPD level 3 or 5
- Experience within the insurance or financial services sector
- Previous experience of working with an integrated HR & payroll system, preferably Cascade
- HR generalist knowledge of a range of employee lifecycle processes
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.