5 months ago
With a fresh and disruptive approach, our client enable their clients to meet their legal environmental obligations. They are committed to making a positive impact by investing in recycling infrastructure, innovation, and consumer awareness campaigns on behalf of their members. Accredited as Investors in People Gold since 2016, our client offers a working environment that enables their team to perform at their best, with flexible hours, access to training, and benefits such as gym membership and volunteer days.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Aztec West, Bristol
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract until July 31st 2020 (Flexible working considered)
Hours: 4 or 5 days per week, happy to talk flexible working
Salary: Circa £26k per year, pro rata
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro rata; Gym membership, 5 x salary life insurance, 5% pension, paid sick leave
Closing date: Monday 9th September, 9am
About the role:
Our client are looking for an accurate, logical, and personable HR Administrator, with strong organisation and communication skills, to cover maternity leave. There will be a finance aspect to the role. The role will require interaction across the whole company, the ability to manage confidential information and a can-do attitude.
- Act as a first point of contact for all HR enquiries.
- Manage all HR Systems, ensuring accuracy within 7 days of any change.
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Provide timely letters, documentation and communication to the whole team.
- Support the Head of HR to develop high performing teams and address under performance.
- Provide administrative support to Finance: collating monthly credit card expenses; cash allocations; and invoicing.
- Support IT in the administration of logins.
- Manage the recruitment process from beginning to end, under the direction of the Head of HR.
- Coordinate training requests and promote training options.
- Manage all H&S Training and our H&S training platform (iHasco).
- Manage quarterly H&S Reviews.
- Strong organisational, IT and administrative skills.
- High level of compliance to process and attention to detail.
- Experience in an HR generalist role.
- Able to bring new ideas and concepts to the business in an HR capacity.
- Recognised qualification in HR (CIPD level 3 or above).
- Experience in finance and IT administration.
- Persistent in seeing tasks through to completion.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all.
Please note, our client reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies if they receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, they recommend that you apply for one of their roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date.
You may have experience of the following: Human Resources, HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, CIPD, Training, Training Manager, etc.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close