8 months ago
You will join our client as a HR and Team Administrator, on a full time, permanent basis based in London.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Undertaken regular audits of practicing privileges and employee documentation to maintain compliance and meet regulatory requirements.
- Work with EA and HR Consultant to implement new HR system for managing employee data.
- Provide excellent customer service experience to all Consultants.
- Ensure all new doctors and consultants are on-boarded efficiently and documents are kept current by regular contact and chasing both directly and via medical secretaries.
- Assist EA with preparation for MAC meeting.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administration role in HR.
- Previous experience in a healthcare environment is desirable.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written).
- Strong IT skills (including MS Office).
About Our client:
Our clients clinic has a 20 years history as a prestigious centre with an impeccable reputation for high standards of ethical practice and excellence in healthcare. Located in one of London’s and the world’s most prestigious medical areas and set in a beautiful listed building, the Health Centre provides a complete medical service. In turn, the City Walk-In Clinic services many of the businesses and individuals working in the Square Mile.
Location: Duchess Street, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Occasional hours outside of these times may be required to attend meetings.
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, HR Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Advisor, Administrator, Office Administrator, Apprenticeship, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, etc.