7 months ago
Our client is the leading provider of Employee Car Ownership Schemes in the UK, delivering complete solutions that span consultancy and scheme design through to implementation and fleet management. They have a strong client base in Automotive and Corporate sectors, working in partnership with 25 manufacturer brands to deliver schemes to more than 300 businesses and 2000 franchise dealerships.
Position: HR and L&D Administrator
Location: Bury, Greater Manchester BL8 2DA
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract Maternity Cover
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: up to £18,500 per annum
About the role:
To provide a comprehensive HR and L&D administrative support function to the team and the business, in line with company and legal processes.
- Carrying out a range of administrative tasks to support the PCV Team and the wider business.
- Conducting recruitment administration including arranging interviews, updating the recruitment log, liaising with agency partners and placing advertisements for specific roles, using the Applicant Tracking System.
- Producing contracts and offer letters for review by the HR Officer or Head of PCV.
- Processing all onboarding administration to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Update and maintain records using the company HR software.
- Update the payroll exceptions log for employee changes.
- Administer company benefits including BUPA, Medicash, pensions, salary sacrifice schemes.
- Conduct the HR induction session for new starters in the absence of the HR Officer.
- Update absence records and book appointments with external parties if required.
- Maintain, update and audit personnel files.
- Ensure adherence to company HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain training records and support the L&D Officer in L&D administration activities.
- Update the Learning Management System and support the L&D Officer to ensure this is kept up to date and relevant reports produced.
- Booking training, accommodation, travel and venues as required.
- Make suggestions to improvements and efficiencies within the HR and L&D administration function.
- Update performance review log for annual and interim reviews.
- Assist in the planning and execution of company events and staff entertainment.
- Deal with H&S issues including forms and risk assessments and liaise with external Consultant for advice and support.
- Provide basic advice to managers when needed on issues including absence, training, performance and recruitment.
- Conduct H&S Induction training for new starters as required.
- Degree Educated is desirable.
- CIPD qualification.
- Educated to GCSE level with minimum of 5 Grades A-C.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced administrative role.
- Previous experience liaising with people to senior management level.
- IT literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in a multi-disciplined department.
- Committed to continuous professional development including CIPD qualifications.
- Current Driving Licence is desirable.
You may have experience of the following: HR and L&D Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, L&D Assistant, Learning and Development Assistant, L&D Advisor, Learning and Development Advisor, etc.