7 months ago
You will join them as a HR Administrator to join their thriving UK medical manufacturing company.
The successful candidate will come from a strong administrational background and be ready to work as part of the HR Department to provide efficient administration support.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the HR Database in line with data protection legislation.
- Assisting with recruitment including placing adverts, arranging interviews and communicating with candidates.
- New starter administration.
- Coordinating internal and external training and filing certificates.
- Taking minutes and drafting employee correspondence.
- Assisting with organising Company events, such as charity days and the Christmas Party.
- Assisting with any ad hoc projects.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in an office based administrative role.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Excellent communication.
- Able to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality.
- Able to build and maintain relationships.
- Able to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Able to function effectively across a number of interrelated departments.
- Self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Have a can-do attitude with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Excellent attention to detail with a desire to complete work to a high standard.
- High level of commitment.
- I.T. Literate – Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of HR policy, processes and best practice including General Data Protection (GDPR).
- Previous experience of working in a HR Administrator role.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent.
About Our Client:
Our client was formed in 1982 in the UK and started with a modest range of respiratory products. Since its inception, the company has continued to grow and develop and today is the respiratory care specialist in airway management, anaesthesia, critical care and oxygen & aerosol therapy.
The company was formed with seven people, producing a limited product range for the UK hospital market. Today, they employ over 3500 people, producing an extensive product range sold worldwide. They operate across five manufacturing sites and have direct sales operations in over 25 countries and a number of export offices located throughout the world supporting their network of speciality distributors.
Through a constant programme of new product and market development our client is today one of the market leaders for high quality respiratory care products for the hospital sector worldwide.
Their products are seen as easy to use, technically superior and of the highest quality. The product range is innovative and they will continue to develop and implement improvements.
Location: Head Office (Wokingham UK)
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 25 - 30 hours per week
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 10th February, 2020
You may have experience of the following: People Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.
21 days ago
only 5 hours until close
15 days ago
only 6 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close