about 1 month ago
You will join our client as a HR Administrator; The objective of the role is to provide customer focused administration support, coordinating the recruitment, on-boarding and induction process for consultant Case Managers and Expert Witnesses.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- General record keeping including; data input, filing, photocopying, scanning, printing.
- Compiling HR files and induction documents.
- Setting up interviews and managing associated documentation.
- Typing and sending company template letters, and other supporting documentation (under suitable guidance).
- Ad hoc administrative duties within the job holder’s capability for which they have received adequate training.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar administration role.
- IT competent in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Educated to GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English.
- Understanding of Data Protection.
About Our Client:
A career with our client gives you the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the catastrophic injury sector; helping people following life changing injuries and supporting the legal and insurance industry to care for clients.
As a member of our clients team you can expect to work in a rewarding, fun environment with a commitment to working hard, enjoying what you do and making a difference to people’s lives.
Location: Daventry, NN11 4NR
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 21 hours per week, split over Monday – Friday
Salary: £17,000 pro rata (£10,200)
You may have experience of the following: People Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close