6 months ago
You will join our client as a HR Administrator; The objective of the role is to provide customer focused administration support, coordinating the recruitment, on-boarding and induction process for consultant Case Managers and Expert Witnesses.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- General record keeping including; data input, filing, photocopying, scanning, printing.
- Compiling HR files and induction documents.
- Setting up interviews and managing associated documentation.
- Typing and sending company template letters, and other supporting documentation (under suitable guidance).
- Ad hoc administrative duties within the job holder’s capability for which they have received adequate training.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- Experience in a similar administration role.
- IT competent in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Educated to GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) in English.
- Understanding of Data Protection.
About Our Client:
A career with our client gives you the opportunity to bring your skills and experience to the catastrophic injury sector; helping people following life changing injuries and supporting the legal and insurance industry to care for clients.
As a member of our clients team you can expect to work in a rewarding, fun environment with a commitment to working hard, enjoying what you do and making a difference to people’s lives.
Location: Daventry, NN11 4NR
Job type: Part Time, Permanent, 21 hours per week, split over Monday – Friday
Salary: £17,000 pro rata (£10,200)
You may have experience of the following: People Administrator, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, etc.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close