about 1 month ago
This growing, award-winning family law firm is looking for an experienced, full-time HR Administrator to join their growing Business Support team, based in St Albans.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintain up-to-date HRIS files
- Prepare Staff Contracts and Documentation
- Prepare and implement Induction Packs and Process for new starters
- Provide administrative support for the performance review process
- Absence Monitoring
- Assist with payroll administration
- Administration of company benefits
- Preparation of Job Descriptions
- Prepare and post adverts for new vacancies
- Set up interviews and prepare paperwork
- Complete pre-employment checks
- Produce data in the form of spreadsheets and graphs
- Assist with HR Project work where appropriate
- Research data for budget planning/salary benchmarking
- Solid HR administration experience or a HR degree with some administration experience.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Highly organised, motivated and confident.
- Able to work quickly and accurately without supervision, and on own initiative
- Good technical skills and ideally previous exposure to online HR systems
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy needed
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of confidentiality issues
- Basic familiarity with Employment Law (or understanding of when/where to research)
- Use of MS Office - outlook, excel and word
- Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
This is a full time position, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch.
They offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
12 days ago
only 9 days until close