8 months ago
Our client is a supply partner to some of the world’s best-known names. Their partners know them to be expert in the services they provide – giving them the confidence to pursue their business objectives, while they support them with bespoke solutions.
Position: HR Administrator
Benefits: 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays, DC pension scheme 3% contribution, cycle to work scheme.
As a result of their success they are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HR Administrator to work at their Doncaster site.
You’ll work within the HR team providing support and administration on key processes & ensure full administration of the HR Resource Link system as the department expert. You’ll also deputise for HR Business Partners in key meetings and forums as well as developing as per the personal development plan in HR competencies.
HR Administrator Responsibilities:
- Manage the Drug and Alcohol screening procedure across Doncaster.
- Manage the Appraisal process in terms of checking and tracking returns.
- Ensure Job Descriptions are kept updated and are available on the HR Intranet site
- Manage the Probation process.
- Manage the Training and Development process across Doncaster. This includes: co-ordination of training, liaison with training providers, ensuring accurate invoicing and records are kept and producing annual and monthly statistical reports.
- Keep the Resource Link HR system updated in terms of new starters, leavers and changes.
- Support in Assessment Centre recruitment days.
- Conduct HR Inductions for new entrants where required.
- Participate and contribute towards HR Projects.
- Filing, archiving and general office administration.
HR Administrator Requirements:
- You will have had experience in HR, covering administration processes and procedures, end to end recruitment, basic employment law, understanding and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Excellent IT skills including systems administration and the Microsoft suite.
- An eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Willingness to work in a continuous improvement environment including above average problem solving skills
- Mediation skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Employment law knowledge.
- Highly competent in Excel and data manipulation.
- Ability to drive with own driving licence.
As a valued employee, you can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and also world class status in employee engagement.
Strictly no agencies and they would ask that agencies refrain from making contact with any of their colleagues and that no CVs are submitted to staff across the business. Any CVs sent will be at your own risk. They will reserve the right to engage with candidates directly having not, in any way, entered into your company’s Terms and Conditions.
You may have had experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources, CIPD, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, etc