about 1 month ago
HR Administrator / Coordinator - Fixed Term Contract - Kingston-Upon-Thames, Surrey
Salary 22.5k for fulltime - 35hpw but may consider 4 days (salary would be pro rata if part-time)
Our client an established housing Association are looking to recruit HR Administrator to provide flexible support within the department and to assist in the delivery of HR support to all managers and staff.
The role deals with:
• Internal contacts include all staff and management.
• External contacts include recruitment agencies, recruitment advertising agencies and press, job applicants, trainers and other suppliers.
• To provide comprehensive administrative support e.g. query resolution, letter generation, HR and payroll system administration and support, statistical monitoring, maintain and update confidential filing
• To assist the HR Operations Manager in all aspects of recruitment. To facilitate recruitment from corresponding with candidates, organising interview schedules and preparing all documents for interview days.
• Uphold the Group's values, policies and practices in respect of equality, diversity and inclusion, and act as a champion for these in all dealings with colleagues, customers, partners and other stakeholders.
• Understand and comply with the organisation's health and safety policies and practices and ensure that these are administered in area of responsibility.
• Must be available immediately (please only apply if this is the case)
• Working experience in HR environment with exposure to recruitment processes, HR operational procedures.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close