2 months ago
HR Administrator - Financial Services Industry - Central London
Temporary Contract - 1 to 3 Months
Salary: Competitive salary and overall package
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Asset Manager based in prestigious offices in central London.
The HR Administrator will have experience of working on Data Entry into HR Systems, generalist HR, and be responsible for providing support to the HR team.
Key Responsibilities include:
Data Input into new HR System
Administer HR-related documentation
Ensure HR files are up to date, accurate and comply with legislation.
Adding and Amending Documents
Updating Employee records
• Proven working experience as a HR Administrator
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent MS Office and English proficiency
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Proactive and Confident
• Sound educational background
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
only 26 days until close