9 months ago
HR Administrator - Financial Services Industry - Central London
Fixed Term Contract - 3 to 6 Months
Salary: Competitive salary and overall package
An opportunity has arisen with a leading Asset Manager based in prestigious offices in central London.
The HR Administrator will have experience of working in generalist HR, and be responsible for providing support to the HR team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
• Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
• Administering the organization’s benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
• Working with insurance and benefits brokers
• Analysis and financial administration of Payroll and Pensions
• Administer the process for new employees and volunteers; prepare contracts, offer letters, intern agreements and process all pre-employment checks.
• Assisting in the production and administration of all starter and leaver documents
• Ensure the HR Database accurately reflects current staff conditions and details. This includes inputting starters and leavers, contractual amendments, change of details, annual leave and recording of sicknesses and other leave.
• Co-ordination of the reception rota for Team Assistants
• Support the Head of HR in the provision of a comprehensive service to all employees
• Recording all holidays and non-holiday leave
• Managing filing and archiving for all HR related documents
• Managing filing and archiving for all Compensation and Benefits related documents
• Processing staff changes to employee staff benefits
• Dealing with staff HR queries
• Meet weekly with the Head of HR to discuss and agree workload and priorities across the administration team
• Proven working experience as a HR Administrator
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Excellent MS Office and English proficiency
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload effectively
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Proactive and Confident
• Sound educational background
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.