A growing and international FMCG company, with a really exciting portofolio of brands, is looking for a driven and enthusiastic HR professional to join their team based in Greater London.
This role will be supporting business groups across UK as well as EMEA. You will be part of a wider team of HR Advisors and Business Partners.
- Proactively maintain and administer accurate and timely HR data via the HR Systems and wider organisation systems such as the intranet, leave management system, performance review system and active directory. Input, update and reconcile data as required to ensure information is current and accurate, aiding decision making. Provide regular reporting and system updates in support of Reward team requirements.
- Maintain local trackers to monitor employee information such as starters, leavers, changes and transfers ensuring accuracy on a real time basis.
- Support HR Advisor to ensure accurate and timely monthly payroll reporting in partnership with the Payroll and Reward Administrator.
- Provide a general administrative service for HR, including the production of contracts & offer packs, letters, reports and presentations.
- Ensuring on-boarding of new starters to include pre-employment checks, collation of documentation, benefits administration and payroll requirements.
- Management of Purchase Order and Invoice processing and tracking.
- Provide administration for the local and specific global Learning & Development initiatives
- Support the end-to-end recruitment and selection administration process
- Assist leaders and employees with first line advice on HR policies and general HR
- Administer the benefits plans e.g. Company Health Insurance, ensuring that members information is accurate and current.
- Work in partnership with other areas of HR to provide necessary information in support of HR Processes and wider HR Projects where required.
- Ad-hoc administration support for Senior HR Business Partner as required.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrable strong proactive organisational, planning and administrative ability.
- High attention to detail and strong numerical skills.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Applications, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing and maintaining databases
- Strong IT/Technical competence with ability to generate reports and analyse data
- Success with an administrative role within a fast paced business environment and high number of stakeholders to manage
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Experience working within an HR function
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org