about 1 month ago
HR Administrator (German Speaking)
Our client is the global leader in engineering and industrial software; driving digital transformation to over 16,000 customers across the globe. With more than 4,400 employees in over 40 countries, collaboration is at the core of their products and at the heart of the organisation. They have a high-performance environment and encourage innovation in all areas of the business.
They take pride in the diversity of their employees, valuing the special experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to their business. The ability to develop ground-breaking technologies is one of their key assets and their people make it happen. Can you see yourself helping to shape the future of the organisation?
Position: HR Administrator
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role:
This is an exciting time to join the HR Function as it moves to a modern HR model that can support a growing global organisation. This is an opportunity to be part of the set up and movement to a Human Resource Services provision providing support to the wider HR Function and employees not just in the UK but to sites across Europe.
The HR Administrator will support the UK and European HR team with providing a professional, accurate, confidential and efficient administrative service.
- First point of contact for HR issues, queries and advice
- Responsible for completion of all data entries into the HRIS
- Process all HR paperwork and provide administrative support
- Liaise with payroll to ensure accurate administration of payroll details
- Generate, prepare and consolidate reports from data in the HRIS
- Ensure all HR documentation and HRIS records comply with Company Policy and Data Protection Regulations
- Provide general information to employees on company HR policies and procedures
- Follow, maintain and improve HR administration processes and workflows where necessary
- Act as Data Coordinator for the Global HR Teams
- Fluency in written and spoken German essential as well as English
- Solid background / experience in HR administration
- Up to date technical ability, intermediate to advanced Microsoft office, SharePoint, HRIS systems etc.
- Experience of working with an HRIS, producing reports, managing data and document auditing
- Experience of working with complex HR data
- Team player, excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Experience of working in an HRS/HR COE model would be a distinct advantage
- A CIPD qualification would be desirable
You may have experience of the following: HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, Human Resources, Officer, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, CIPD, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.