about 1 month ago
HR Administrator - Greenford
My client in Greenford is looking for a HR Administrator.
Salary £22,000 to £25,000, dependent on experience. Must have experience working as a HR Administrator, in a fast paced environment. Must be accurate, highly organised and enjoy administration.
New Hire Processing
- Receive, review and coordinate approvals for all hiring-related documents
- Prepare offer letters & contract of employment
- Complete background checks (references) when applicable
- Prepare and send new hire documentation
- Receive, review and ensure completion of new hire paperwork
- Update all new hire details on the HR database
- Liaise with IT to ensure new hires have email address, SAP access etc
- Notify appropriate departments regarding employee changes
- Liaise with Compensation & Benefits to ensure all new hires have pension & private medical insurance.
General HR Support
- Data entry for changes of address, personal details etc.
- Review termination requests, ensure timely processing and filing in accordance with company policy
- Create and update forms and templates
- Compile, copy, and transmit HR documents
- Conduct monthly HR audit of payroll information with business units.
- Gather/prepare requested information for internal audit
- Co-ordinate interviews with candidates and agencies
- Co-ordinate training sessions : send invites, organize meeting rooms, organize lunches etc.
- Prepare and mail HR documents/communications
- Compose regular correspondence
- Assist employees with general HR inquires and other questions
- File and maintain personnel files
- Track projects/deadlines as needed
- Assist and cover reception when necessary in the absence of receptionist.
- Any other adhoc project/work that is in the with the post holders ability.
• Must be organized, able to multitask and manage competing priorities while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor with all levels of the organization
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• A forward thinking, perceptive individual, capable of influencing others and effectively interacting with individuals at all levels of the Company. Excellent customer service and team oriented
• Attention to detail, accuracy, ability to prioritize/multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
• Strong internal customer focus, along with a desire to learn all aspects of the business
• Flexibility, adaptability and ability to shift priorities based on the organizations’ needs
• Self-motivated and able to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions, take ownership and accountability, operate with minimal supervision
• Integrity, professionalism, discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality essential
• Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003