Job Title: Human Resources Administrator
Location: Milton Park, Oxfordshire
Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company based at Milton Park prides itself on high quality service delivery; providing comprehensive and customised logistics solutions at all stages of the supply chain, and are looking for candidates who are able to meet the same high standards.
Are you a confident HR Administrator with demonstrated experience in dealing with HR processes and documentation?
The HR Administrator will be responsible for providing reliable HR support to managers, supporting all aspects of the Human Resources function including employee relations cases; recruitment, onboarding and employee lifecycle activities.
You will be a collaborative and friendly individual with an operational focus. There will be an opportunity to progress your career and training in human resources and also to learn office management skills.
- Ensure all HR processes, company handbook and contracts comply with current legislation and are documented in the company Quality Management system where applicable
- Administrate the recruitment, induction, probationary review and leaver processes, including the preparation of offers and contract of employment, ensuring any Aviation Security and other legal/security requirements are met
- Administrate the employee appraisal process, providing department managers with appraisal documentation, and giving guidance and training when required
- Collate appraisal information and prepare for distribution to employees
- Support managers in undertaking disciplinary, capability and grievance procedures
- Administrate the training database, ensuring all mandatory training is completed on time and database is updated. Provide information to department managers to progress employee training regularly
- Source and organise relevant training and development options for employees in line with agreed development plans and business requirements
- Support the smooth running of the office to include receiving visitors, general administration and purchasing activities, providing effective line management of designated administrative staff to include performance review, development and task allocation
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Human Resource administration or demonstrable transferable skills
- Experience of working with sensitive or confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Experience in administrating recruitment activities
- Strong attention to detail and computer literacy
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Human Resources Administrator, Administrator, Employment Advisor, Office Manager, Human Resources Executive, HR Graduate, Talent Acquisition Specialist, HR Administrator, Resourcing, HR Assistant, Recruitment Specialist, Employment Law Advisor, Human Resources Analyst, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, Human Resources Consultant, Human Resources, Employment Specialist will be considered for this role.