Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Position: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract - 6 months (37 hours per working week)
Purpose of the role:
To provide a first class HR administration service for Managers and staff to support the development and delivery of a professional, customer focused and efficient HR service. Supporting the HR team, this role will include, but not limited to, processing joiners and leavers, recruitment administration, equality monitoring, managing data, producing reports etc.
- Act as data administrator for the HR system, assist with its maintenance and future development, ensuring accuracy of data, the timely update of staff records.
- Maintain organisation charts ensuring these are current and produce regular HR reports for monitoring
- Support the HR team by dealing with general staff enquiries, correspondence, pay change submissions to payroll and both the monitoring and reporting of staff sickness
- Co-ordinate the administration of the performance management process, updating records in the system accordingly.
- Support equality and diversity monitoring by maintaining appropriate statistics for staff and job applicants.
- Provide monthly HR Dashboard, reporting on HR key performance indicators such as staff turnover, sickness, joiners and leavers.
- Maintain the workforce plan and resources report ensuring staff movements are appropriately recorded and monitored.
- Ensure that all payroll submissions are completed on time, updating the HR system and payroll files accordingly.
- Develop HR knowledge through networking, reading professional journals, legislative updates, attending seminars etc.
- Maintain electronic personnel files ensuring HR information security is of the highest level at all times. Ensure files are 'Fiche scanned' in a timely manner to ensure the smooth move to e-copies.
- Maintain and update the pay and grading structure including supporting the annual pay review process.
- Support the recruitment process and work closely with the resourcing partner in all recruitment related activity.
- HR diary monitoring ensuring that HR BPs are aware of any forthcoming actions i.e. end of contracts, secondment, probations etc.
- Strong organisational and planning skills with the ability to set and adhere to deadlines at all times, working proactively and prioritising workloads.
- Self-motivated and supportive team player.
- Ability to evaluate issues and to deliver solutions within a team environment, including excellent logical thinking and problem solving skills and a good eye for detail.
- Excellent IT skills including application of the Microsoft Office suite of tools.
- Enthusiastic and professional individual who promotes the organisation values through own actions and attitude.
- The ability to understand and support the organisation goals and the public sector commitment to combat discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build sound relationships with key stakeholders, and capability to simplify complex concepts and contribute to decision-making process.
- High integrity and a demonstrable commitment to ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Ability to understand and interpret HR processes and put into practice
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline/graduate
- CIPD qualification an advantage
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, candidates may be invited to complete both ability and psychometric assessments and will receive feedback.
The Company is keen to promote a diverse workforce to maximise our ability to provide quality services to all their customers. All applicants who are known to be disabled and who meet the minimum criteria for the role will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Candidates with the relevant experience, qualifications, and job titles of: HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources Executive, Human Resources Administrator, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, HR Officer, HR Admin, Recruitment Assistant may also be considered for this role.