2 months ago
HR Administrator - Ipswich
(Part-Time 25-30h per week over 5 days)
Salary: DOE & very competitive benefits
Key words: HR, HR Administrator, Part-Time, Administrator
Our Client, a Design and Property Consultancy Company, is looking for an HR Administrator immediately to start to help with HR administrative task at hand.
1. Team work
• To work collaboratively within the Business Team and assist with HR issues daily
• Ensure all HR queries are dealt with efficiently.
• Work flexibly to support delivery across the business.
• Take ownership for own personal development.
2. Business delivery
• You will assist the Recruitment process from Interview to Induction and beyond.
• Contribute to the preparation and development of staff handbooks.
• You will collate payroll information
• You will be able to effectively deal with confidential data/issues and use your discretion.
• You will organise and maintain employee records using HR systems
• You will assist with all HR administrative duties including writing letters, emails, scanning and filing.
• You will assist with school’s career events, networking and co- ordinating work experience.
3. Planning and business development
• Research and keep up to date on developments in HR
• Policy and procedures to ensure compliance with regulation.
• Maintain knowledge of relevant systems and technology in support of the business function.
4. Communicating Effectively
• You will work cohesively across all departments, supporting Line Managers in the implementation and assist in the enforcement of HR policy and procedures.
• You will liaise with the appropriate external bodies involved in staff performance and health and safety.
• You will liaise with recruitment consultants to assist with the
• company’s people resourcing strategy.
• Preferably hold 2 years HR administrative experience.
• Sage HR experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Effective communication skills across a range of contacts.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure Enthusiasm to work in HR
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close