3 months ago
HR Administrator - London NW
Salary - Circa £30,000
An opportunity has arisen with the UK's leading and fast growing vitamin supplement company.
They are looking for a HR Administrator to join them and manage the day to day running of the HR function.
The ideal candidate will have experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
They will be CIPD qualified with 2 to 5 years' experience working in a similar role.
Role Responsibilities Include:
• First point of contact for HR queries
• Monitor all ER issues including sickness and absence management
• Recruitment, advertise internally and externally any vacancies, short listing and interviewing
• Prepare HR documents, offer letters and employment contracts
• Organise and deliver Induction programme/on-boarding for all new employees
• Processing leavers and carrying out exit interviews
• Daily use of Breath HR
• Maintain effective data management, including both manual and electronic filing
• Carry out investigations according to company policy when required
• Organise and facilitate disciplinaries according to company policy when required
• Carry out any other HR related tasks
• Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
Skills & Requirements
• Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or other relevant admin role
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Some working knowledge of current employment law and best practices
• Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritize
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
28 days ago
only 3 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close