4 months ago
A great role is available for an experienced HR Administrator in the busy HR team at the UK's leading independent Telecommunications distributor. This role is ideal for someone who wants a varied daily role and working with people of all levels. The ideal candidate will have HR Administration experience, attention to detail and be a friendly addition to the team.
Location: Agecroft, Manchester
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Purpose Of The Role:
Reporting to the Group HR Officer, you will provide high quality administration and support to the HR team, including generalist HR,recruitment, payroll and training.
- Act as the first point of contact for all HR and payroll and benefits queries from employees.
- Act as a point of contact for successful candidates once they have accepted an offer of employment; answering queries prior to their start date and also providing regular updates on their pre-employment checks.
- Manage administration processes for new starters including obtaining references, drafting contracts and offer letters/packs and processing new hires on the HR system.
- Monitor and record sickness absence in line with company guidelines, & ensure Return to work interview forms are completed.
- Maintain accurate employee data in the system, processing updates to employee records in a timely way and working closely with the Payroll Officer to ensure changes to pay are implemented.
- Ensure filing and personnel files are maintained and updated.
- Processing of all Maternity/Paternity/Adoption/ Shared Parental Leave and Sabbatical
- Leave paperwork; ensuring the Payroll Officer is notified.
- Producing reports and collating Management Information, from a range of sources.
- Ensuring that leavers are logged accurately in the HR system for accurate recording & payroll purposes, and ensuring all relevant leavers complete exit interviews.
- Complete third party reference requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentially and adhere to the Data Protection Act.
Must have substantial administration experience within a busy HR department.
Must have experience of dealing with confidential information & managing own work to meet deadlines.
Essential Skills & Qualities:
- Strong administration skills.
- Ability to keep all information confidential.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels including Board Directors and Chairman.
- Must be organised, have good time management skills & a true team player.
- Proactive with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Must be able to take ownership and responsibility for their own workload and actions.
- Honest & approachable.
- Willing to take on responsibility & able to work under pressure.
Please note all roles that move to offer are subject to an identity check & receipt of satisfactory references.
5 days ago
only 23 days until close