8 months ago
This is the leading construction plant hire company and the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK.
With a nationwide network of 9 depots and an opportunity has arisen for an HR Administrator (Maternity Cover) at their Head Office, Chesterfield (S41). Hours are 9:00am until 5:00pm, Monday to Friday providing maternity cover for up to 12 months.
This leading construction plant company has been accredited with Investors in People (IIP) for over 15 years and they have demonstrated their ability to meet the ever increasing standards required to maintain their accreditation and to help their employees develop their skills and knowledge to enable them to reach their full potential.
This role would be an ideal opportunity if you want to start your career within Human Resources at an entry level.
- To assist with the HR administration including recruitment, personnel files, probationary/performance reviews, absence management and training
- To assist in the maintenance of appropriate personnel records compliant with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Manage and maintain the HR System
The successful candidate must be proactive, professional and have a flexible approach. You will need to meet deadlines, liaise with people at all levels, work accurately and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Experience within a Recruitment/HR Administrative role (Desirable)
- Effective communicator
- Experience of updating databases
- Experience in using an HR System (Desirable)
- Computer literate - Microsoft Excel, Word
- Analytical, precise and accurate
- Able to prioritise workload
- Must be able to work to a tight schedule and reliably see through tasks to completion
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range is £18,000 to £21,000 dependant upon experience
- Pension Scheme
- Xmas shutdown
- Free car parking
Hasland, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.