4 months ago
HR Administrator - Part-time - Haddenham, Buckinghamshire
Part Time - Between 15 and 22.5 hours per week
£9.20 to £11.80 per hour
Equivalent Full Time Salary Circa £18,000 to £23,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Plus Generous Benefits
Commutable from Thame, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Tring, Bicester, Abingdon, Oxford, Milton Keynes etc.
Our client is a leading provider of software, ratings, consultancy and other services to the UK financial services industry, and are a fast growing and successful brand. They are based in Haddenham (near Aylesbury) and are a great place to work with some great Glassdoor reviews! They are an unbiased and independent provider of data and insight across the Banking, General Insurance, Wealth Management and Fund Management sectors.
They are now seeking a superbly organised and efficient administrator, with an interest in HR, looking for a part time role.
In recent years, they have been steadily growing and this is set to continue. As a result, they are expanding their HR team. They are looking for a part time HR Administrator to work between 15 and 22.5 hours per week. This must include some hours on both Tuesdays and Fridays with some flexibility about the working patterns around this.
- Provide efficient and accurate HR administration support
- Issue contractual documentation
- Maintain employee files
- Manage the HR database
- Ensure compliance with data protection policies
- Communicate changes for payroll
- Prepare HR statistics and reports
Experience/ Skill set required:
- Experience working in a HR Team
- Previous experience using a HR database system and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Methodical and diligent approach, with high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly, supportive and collaborative approach
- Good communication skills to build relationships with colleagues and respond effectively to queries
- High level of computer literacy, with at least intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of numeracy to calculate salaries and prepare statistics
- High levels of tact, diplomacy and discretion
The key to success in this role is that you are someone who really enjoys ensuring that administrative processes are completed accurately and efficiently.
In return, our client offers an interesting and varied role that interacts with everyone in the organisation and where you’ll have the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge as you take personal ownership for HR activities.
The full time equivalent salary range for the role is £18,000 to £23,000, very much dependent upon the skills, experience and knowledge you can bring to the role.
You’ll also benefit from:
• Flexible working environment
• 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
• Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
• Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtime Yoga and running clubs
• Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
• Free parking, plus showers and a bike shelter to support cycling to work
• Free tea/coffee/squash/fruit in our kitchens
Please apply with your CV. Our client requires candidates to complete a short questionnaire as part of the application process. This will be sent back to you once you apply.
Candidates must already have full rights to work in the UK. VISA sponsorship is not available.
Key Words: HR Administrator, Human Resources, HR Admin, HR Assistant, Human Resources Administrator.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close