3 months ago
HR Administrator - Workington
Salary: circa £18-19,000 per annum
HR Administrator at our clients Head Office in Workington
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator, based at our clients Head Office in Lillyhall. Reporting to the HR Manager, the job holder will provide HR administration support to the HR Team, ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to.
A high level of flexibility and adaptability will be required.
• Maintaining HR systems and files
• Supporting the recruitment process
• To carry out all administration and to arrange interviews as required within the recruitment and selection process including liaising with candidates/agencies; test administration; interview support - with particular emphasis on the Business Support Scheme throughout Cumbria
• To help maintain a good relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including carrying out one to one meetings to prepare them for interviews.
• Developing and delivering induction activities
• To assist with the development of new policies in line with legislation changes and best practice ideas
• To carry out school engagement activities
• Providing a monthly report to the HR Manager on activities within the department
• To assist the HR Manager and the rest of the HR team in the day-to-day operation of the department, including taking on additional duties as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Car driver is essential
• High level of confidentiality and integrity is essential
• Proven experience in recruitment practices and procedures
• Good administration skills, attention to detail and able to work on their own initiative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, both face to face and via telephone
• Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment
• IT Skills essential
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
28 days ago
only 6 hours until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close