10 months ago
We are recruiting a Regional HR Advisor for a national professional services organisation to provide a premium HR service in Northampton, Milton Keynes and the Midlands.
Working alongside Managers you will provide generalist HR support across areas including resourcing, on-boarding, employee relations and rewards. You'll also work closely with the Regional HR Manager to implement the people plan for the region and the company's HR strategy.
This organisation offers a genuine work life balance and fantastic benefits including flexible holidays and a competitive salary.
• Three years HR experience in fast paced HR Co-ordinator/advisory role, operating to strict deadlines and handling conflicting priorities is essential
• CIPD level 3 (desirable)
• An interest in HR, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Ability to work on your own as well as a team
• Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, to intermediate level, for the production of letters, spreadsheets and organisation charts
• Proficient in the use of Outlook for diary management, emails and arranging meetings
• Experience in using databases is desirable
To discuss your experience in more detail please send your CV and contact Esther Greenwood at Satarah Recruitment for more information about this role.
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
East Midlands, Northamptonshire, Brackley, Corby, Wellingborough
£25k - £30k