My client is a global provider of high quality Cabin Crew staffing with operations worldwide, they offer a broad range of services including employment and management of both Flight Deck and Cabin Crew. This is an extremely fast paced role looking after over 800 cabin crew members and two HR Administrators, reporting directly to the Head of HR. You will need to be tenacious, resilient and motivated to apply for this role.
- First line HR support for Managers and Employees. Providing support throughout the employee life cycle, from joiners to leavers, probation, performance, termination etc.
- Identifying gaps in policies, processes and procedures and provide effective, pragmatic solutions to support UK legislation and business growth.
- Managing complex ER cases.
- Advising on all HR and ER related matters remaining compliant to UK legislation.
- Responsible for supporting recruitment events, ensuring the HR team are fully prepared and organised.
- Responsible for two HR Administrators.
- Responsible for absence management for all cabin crew.
- Monitor HR Reports through analysing data and identifying trends across the employee cycle.
- Managing vacation process.
- Support in recruitment cycle for all base employees- attending assessment days and interviewing candidates.
- Creating designing and delivering the monthly newsletter.
- Leading engagement and motivation projects embedding Company values.
- Coaching and support for employees and managers across the business.
- Monitoring and managing the Cabin crew inbox.
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Supporting projects as assigned by Head of HR.
- Travelling overseas to support other bases or attend meetings.
Please apply now for this fantastic position! I look forward to hearing from you