My client, a UK well-known restaurant group, is seeking an organised, proactive and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
This role is the first point of contact and will provide considered, commercial and timely HR generalist support advice. You will coach the teams within the Head Office and Operations Teams, in line with Company HR policies and procedures. You will partner with Line Managers and support in all areas, including, Employee Relations, HR Administration, Recruitment and Learning & Development.
This role would suit someone with a strong HR background in Hospitality or Retail, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
The company are focused on thier People Agenda and are seeking someone who is passionate about helping the team achieve their goals
Ideally you will be/have -
If you wish to apply for this role, please send a full CV or call now for more information! I look forward to hearing from you.
- Previous HR Advisory experience gained in a fast-paced environment, hospitality preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Ability to competently manage a wide range of employee relations issues
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members
- Proven "hands-on" approach with the ability to work collaboratively or independently
- Successful record of managing multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills, excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Focus on delivery and ensuring the highest possible standards are met
- Self-starter with the ability to generate ideas and implement improvements
- High level of IT literacy with advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency in using HR Information Systems; Fourth would be an advantage
- Right to Work in the UK