2 months ago
Would you like to work for a professional and committed HR team, that are engaged with their customers and involved in projects that will bring real value to the organisation, working in a fantastic location, with a flexible approach?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Human Resources team for an HR Adviser on a fixed term basis, for up to 12 months, covering a period of maternity leave.
Position: HR Adviser
Location: Stoneleigh, Warwickshire
Job type: Part Time, Fixed Term Contract up to 12 months
Hours: 21 to 25 hours per week
Salary: circa £32,000 per annum Pro Rata (Grade 3)
Closing date for applications: 28th April 2019
Interview date: 9 May 2019
About the role:
As one of a team of three HR Advisers within the busy HR department, you will contribute to the provision of an effective generalist HR service. You will be responsible for advising and assisting managers and employees on the employment lifecycle, legislation, policies and practices in a professional manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team that are undertaking a number of interesting projects that will add value to an organisation that lives by its values of Professional, Resourceful and United.
- Responsible for specific activities and initiatives as allocated by the HR management team
- Advise and assist managers and employees within assigned client group on the employment lifecycle, legislation, policies and practices
- Responsible for the facilitation of the interim and annual performance management review process within assigned client group
- Responsible for all recruitment and selection activity within the assigned client group including induction
- Monitoring spend against HR budgets within the central HR budget
- Maintaining accurate information within the HR Information System (HRIS)
- Providing regular and ad-hoc HR management information as defined by the business
- Ensuring accurate payroll information is provided to payroll via the HRIS
- Ensuring the assigned client group headcount falls within departmental budgets (through liaison with finance)
- Coordinate the Annual Salary Review process within your assigned client group
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the benefits package
You will have experience of all aspects of HR and the employee lifecycle. You will have a working knowledge of recruitment and selection, employment legislation and experience of building relationships with and partnering managers. You will be a great communicator with a keen eye for detail and a desire to deliver. You will be approachable and find it easy to establish rapport and will enjoy working both as part of a team and being able to use your initiative.
You will ideally be a CIPD member and have or be working towards a relevant qualification.
- MCIPD status
- Understanding of the needs of a membership organisation
- Understanding of agriculture and farming
- Experience of HR IT database
- Experience in Payment Schemes and Salary Review processes
- Experienced in job evaluation
- Experience of inputting payroll and making adjustments to pay and allowances
- Experience of psychometric testing
- Previous management experience is desirable in this role to provide the expertise of line management when guiding others
- Full current driving licence (consideration will be given under the Equality Act 2010 where applicable)
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, CIPD, MCIPD, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, Agriculture, Farming etc.
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
24 days ago
only 3 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close