5 months ago
HR Advisor - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
Our client is the business standards company that equips businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. Their influence spans multiple sectors including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Healthcare and ICT. With over 81,000 clients operating in 180 countries, it is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
An excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor to join the EMEA HR team in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Position: EMEA HR Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time, 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: from £35,000 per annum
Benefits: offer a highly competitive starting salary, 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style
About the role:
The EMEA Region comprising of circa 400 offices based employees in Milton Keynes, 400 UK home-based / field employees and 14 Country offices comprising of circa 400 employees. The EMEA HR Advisor, will provide a service to employees, across support functions and commercial business units, based in Milton Keynes.
- Coach, support & guide line managers on best practice across the employee lifecycle, in accordance with people processes and procedures.
- Develop a deep understanding of management capabilities in your business areas identifying trends in knowledge gaps and engage with their Learning & Development Shared Service Team to create relevant development interventions to address these.
- Support line managers and HR colleagues in the implementation of various activities across the HR calendar including the annual pay review & performance development process.
- Support and advise managers on attracting and selecting talent.
- Be an active member of the HR team by helping to continually improve the way in which they provide a ‘value add’ service to the business.
- Provide coaching, advice and guidance to line managers on employee development and engage with L&D to help to identify and shape solutions for building employee capability.
- Assist on the application of the Disciplinary / Grievance / Capability process and support managers at meetings, as required.
- Carry out or contribute to ad-hoc projects both divisionally and corporately as required to support the achievement of departments and functional objectives.
- Carry out the delivery of in-house induction / appropriate in-house training, particularly focussed on building management capability.
The ideal candidate will be CIPD qualified with good experience of working with in an operational HR capacity leading on and delivering People Calendar activities not limited to Talent Management, PDR Cycle, Pay Review, & Bonus.
Experience of working within a busy, fast paced commercial environment, providing HR support in a sales organisation, would be highly desirable. You will be a hands on operational HR practitioner, with a passion for working closely with line manager to build their people management capability.
In addition, you will be:
- Proactive, enthusiastic team-player with a can do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to juggle priorities and manage multiple stakeholders.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Thirst to learn about the business and act as a ‘partner’ with customers across the business.
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, CIPD, Human Resources, Employee Lifecycle, Talent Management, HR Adviser, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, Human Resources Advisor, L&D, Learning and Development etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.