12 months ago
Elevation HR are currently seeking to recruit a HR Advisor on a 12-month fixed term contract for an established professional services organisation based in Sheffield. This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and established HR generalist to provide a robust and efficient HR service to employees and Managers across the wider business.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to demonstrate their experience and ability across a number of HR activities, including all employee relations issues and absence management.
The main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Investigating and resolving performance matters in conjunction with line management
- Providing advice and guidance to line management and employees on best HR practice and policy interpretation
- Undertake a review of absence and work with line management to address any specific problems identified
- Review leaver and other employee feedback and develop proposals for improved people management, development or reward
- Offer coaching and guidance on policy implementation and good HR practice
- Participate in HR projects or initiatives
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of CIPD Level 5 or above
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of employment law
- Experience at HR Advisor level, with generalist HR experience
- Highly motivated and accountable approach to work
- Ability to communicate and influence across all levels
- Confident and credible character
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
* HR Jobs or HR Recruitment