about 1 year ago
HR Advisor; Temporary (2-3 months with potential for further extension); based in Carlisle
We are delighted to be representing our well established client, based in the Carlisle area, in their search for a temporary HR Advisor to join their established HR team. This HR Advisor job is a varied role and will involve giving a range of advice to Managers and Senior Managers, as well as proactively leading on Employee Relations cases. Our client is looking for someone with proven work experience as a HR Advisor and they are open to seeing people from various sectors so long as they are credible, hard working and professional.
This HR Advisor role will involve undertaking the following duties:
* HR Generalist duties including giving advice and guidance on a range of issues including absence, disciplinaries, grievances, policies and process
* Working with Line Managers to ensure that HR issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner and concluded to the appropriate result, this may involve assisting with investigations as opposed to hand holding
In order to apply for this role interested candidates should possess the following skills and experience:
* Qualified to CIPD Level 5 or above
* Recent & proven work experience as a HR Advisor undertaking a generalist role
* A strong grip on employment law both theoretically and practically
* The ability to multi task, work at pace and prioritise
In order to apply for this role please email your CV/Application through the following link.
Please note that due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful. If you are a previously registered candidate of Search please contact Tom on (Apply online only) opposed to sending through your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age