9 months ago
To provide high quality, outcome focused, professional and effective HR advice in accordance with policies and procedures, good practice, employment legislations and the needs of the customer.
- To deliver bespoke and corporate HR projects in accordance with HR service, objectives and priorities including the Delivering Differently programme.
- To advise stakeholders on all aspects of HR casework including performance management and reorganisation change to enable them to achieve their service objectives.
- To foster and support good employee relations and to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, engage in and contribute to a range of HR projects as required.
- Contribute to, and as appropriate lead on, the development of robust HR policies which meet both the changing and diverse needs of the client as well as legislative developments.
- Effectively demonstrate the values, behaviours and attitudes required by the Department setting and promoting service standards, performance management and consistency of service to customers.
- Take part in the client's Managing individual Performance Scheme.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Client's Equality and Diversity policy.
- Work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with the policies & procedures.
- Comply with standing orders, financial regulations and Departmental instructions.
- Participate in the induction programme for new staff.
- Participate in training new staff in operating procedures including IT systems
2 days ago
only 26 days until close
2 days ago
only 5 days until close