You may remember our client as the company that revolutionsed the automotive parts industry* in the 1970s. Our client is different company today with clients such as Sainsbury’s, Homebase, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. They are an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Position: HR Advisor
Location: Cowley, Oxford
Job Type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract 12 months
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm but flexibility required to cover other shifts (2pm - 10pm and occasionally nights)
Salary: £28k per annum
About the role:
As the HR Advisor you will provide effective operational HR support to managers and employees within a nominated client base, particularly in the areas of employee relations, policy and process, reward, training and development and recruitment / resourcing.
- Proactive support and advice on across the full spectrum of employee relations and employment law
- Maintain a good working understanding of employment law
- Involvement in business and resource planning processes, to ensure HR input at initial and subsequent stages of business change
- Provide support and advice to line managers in respect of recruitment and resourcing (including rightsizing and outplacement) for the full spectrum of roles and grades
- Support employees in the scoping and management of their personal development plans
- Actively encourage line managers to provide creative and stretching development opportunities to employees
- Support induction and development programmes, as a course leader, presenter and source of expert knowledge
- Supporting the contract manager in the delivery of operational excellence, through advising on employee relations, managing the recruitment process and efficiently resolving employee queries
- CIPD Qualified (preferred, but not essential)
- SHL Level II or BPS Level B (preferred, but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Excellent ability to manage transactional elements of a HR role
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, CIPD, Human Resources Advice, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Selection, Performance Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.