11 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for an HR Advisor on a permanent basis for a leading logistics company. Whilst based at Head Office, this role will be supporting the UK and Ireland.
The role is fast paced with projects, MI reporting and all BAU. Working in partnership with Managers across the sites to deliver a consistent approach to HR and offer pertinent advice and support.
* Act as the point of contact for all HR related queries. This will be via phone, email and face to face so an ability to quickly assimilate information and manage expectations is needed.
* Have excellent and in depth knowledge of areas including Tupe, Redundancy and Collective and individual consultations. A passion for updating your own and your team's Employment Law knowledge practically is essential.
* Management of HR documentation, from offer letters, contracts and all contractual changes through the employee life cycle with support from Administration team.
* Work with Unions to build relationships and ensure that they are included in all meetings and that any decisions are made with due consideration
* Support the HR Management team on HR related policies, procedures and legislation and ensure that a streamlined companywide approach is used
* Work with Line Managers in managing day to day queries such as sickness, absence, Maternity and Paternity queries as well as offering advice through to disciplinary and dismissal level.
* Accurately maintain the HR system, ensuring fully compliant with all employment legislation and produce and manipulate reports for the Board as required.
* Ensure that the UK wide business is kept up to date with Employment Law changes
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
* CIPD qualification, ideally level 5/7
* Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced multi-site and ideally industrial/logistics environment
* Have the ability to challenge and negotiate Managers and clearly offer advice and guidance
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of Crystal reporting through HR Select would be a distinct advantage
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on Human Resource positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
Due to high volume applications, if you have not heard from one of our consultants within 14 days you have not been successful at this time