Are you looking for your next exciting role within Retail!!
Our client, a respected Retail Brand in central London require an HR Advisor to take responsibility for their own caseloads, working in support of Business Partners in the organisation. The role will also involve acting as the first point of contact for Line Managers in regards to all employee-related matters, such as any challenges or concerns.
Working with a very inspiring HR Director. You will have had previous exposure to European markets and enjoy project work to ensure the continued improvement of the function and company. An interest/ experience in learning and development would be excellent!
* Communicate with Business Partners and the Head of HR to highlight business pressures
* Provide timely advice on matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence etc.
* Manage external relationships with recruitment and benefits providers
* Collaborate with L&D team to deliver training which will improve best practice
* Support maintenance and updating of HR Information System (Cascade)
Desired skills and experience:
* Confidence to coach line managers through policies and procedures
* In-depth knowledge of employment law
* Strong organisation and communication - both written and verbal
* Ability to multi-task and understand different departments needs and demands
* Attention to detail
* Experience using Excel as well as a HRIS
* Enjoy working in a team environment
If this role is of interest to you, please callor