about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced HR Advisor with a strong generalist background specifically surrounding ER, Performance Management and HR Projects? This role offers real scope to develop your career within a well-established and busy friendly HR Team. This position is based in Wellingborough and is working for a respected and well established Company.
Overview of the role:
• Offering the provision of generalist advice to Employees and Managers.
• Coaching; organising and delivery of training and development
• Performance management including the annual review process.
• Reward and benefits
• Salary Benchmarking
• HR Projects
• Recruitment with the support of the HR Recruitment Co-ordinator
• A range of other tasks including keeping appraised of employment law, policies and procedures and responding to the HR system enquiries and tasks.
• CIPD part or fully qualified.
• The ability to handle a heavy varied workload with minimal supervision.
• Excellent IT skills including Excel for the production of reports.
• The ability to communicate at all levels/ Excellent interpersonal skills
For more information and full overview of the job description please contact Esther Greenwood at Satarah Recruitment Limited.