Are you looking to make a difference in your next role - do you value integrity within an Organisation. My client: a Not for Profit are looking for their next leading HR Advisor
My client, a respected Not for Profit in East London require an HR Advisor to take responsibility for their own caseloads, working in support of Business Partners in the organisation. The role will also involve acting as the first point of contact for Line Managers in regards to all employee-related matters, such as any challenges or concerns.
- Provide timely advice on matters including disciplinary, grievance, absence etc.
- Manage external relationships with recruitment and benefits providers
- Collaborate with the team to deliver training which will improve best practice
- Support maintenance and updating of HR Information System
Desired skills and experience:
- Confidence to coach line managers through policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of employment law
- Strong organisation and communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and understand different departments needs and demands
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Excel as well as a HRIS
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- CIPD qualified/ part qualified
If this role is of interest to you, please callor