Our client is a superb motor dealership Group and they are seeking a HR Advisor who is passionate about people and confident within the HR field. As travel across the Group sites is part of the role, a full driving licence is absolutely essential.
Based in Ruislip, as HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
• Controlling all personnel administration, implementing a suitable and secure system to ensure all documents are effectively stored in line with GDPR
• Producing offer letters and basic starter pack on receipt of an approved recruitment authorisation form and a starter form
• Sending a probationary diary reminder to managers for all new starters
• Carry out all employment referencing and credit checks, basic criminal record checks for all FCA roles and driving licence checks where appropriate
• Ensure that all leavers are processed in line with the leavers forms received from managers check for accuracy, send an acceptance of resignation letter including the exit interview questionnaire
• Provide a monthly starters and leavers list to the Communications Centre/ IT and the Group Compliance Manager
• Request fuel cards for all new starters and distribute accordingly
• Administer the Cycle to work scheme
• Arrange and schedule the monthly induction for the Group HR Manager
• Assist with communicating with the marketing department regarding placing and removing adverts on the Company careers website and assist the Group HR Manager with writing Job Descriptions
• Prepare Investigate / disciplinary documentation ensuring that the Group HR Manager has been consulted and approved prior to issuing
• Assist with Investigation and disciplinary hearings as required
• To offer sound HR Advice and guidance to Managers and Directors in line with current employee legislation and company policies and procedures
The successful candidate for the role of HR Advisor will have:
• Experience in a similar role within a HR function
• Have up to date knowledge on all current employee legislation
• Qualifications or working towards CIPD
• Excellent communication, administration and liaison skills
• The ability to take ownership for tasks
• Be confident to work across all levels of the organisation
For the role of HR Advisor there is a salary on offer of £25,000 to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
HR, human resources, personnel, CIPD