3 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a leading Organisation in North Lincolnshire. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to become part of a highly successful and reputable organisation who are committed to the development of their employees.
The successful candidate will provide an effective HR service to the Senior Management team and employees in relation to people management and the application of HR policies and procedures. Joining an enthusiastic and growing team to look after the HR requirements for the UK and Ireland. Working alongside another HR Advisor, you will be responsible for providing generalist support for numerous sites across the UK.
The individual will work closely with the HR Manager to develop policies and procedures, address performance and absence issues within the business, provide advice and support, carry out all staff inductions and manage the disciplinary and grievance process. You will also lead on all recruitment, selection and the sourcing of cost effective training.
Our client is looking for a successful HR Practitioner with a flexible approach and the ability to spin more than one plate at any time.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- CIPD qualified (or working towards)
- 5 GCSEs grade C or above
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- 5 years in a generalist HR role
- Passion and drive for success in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skill, including IT ability
- A flexible approach and team player
- Trade Union experience preferable
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment