3 months ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a growing manufacturing/engineering business in the Sheffield area. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to become part of a highly successful and reputable organisation who are committed to the development of their employees.
The successful candidate will join an enthusiastic and growing HR team and will report directly to the HR Business Partner playing an important role during a significant growth period for the business. As HR Advisor you will provide a generalist and operational service to the business.
You will be responsible for providing professional support and guidance to people managers across the business on complex Employee Relations, as well as HR policies and procedures, ensuring that best practice is followed consistently, effectively managing long term absence, supporting the Recruitment and Selection process and working alongside the senior HR team. You will have the opportunity to get involved with HR projects, activities, processes and programmes.
A flexible approach is required for this role as you may be assigned to an organisational area from time to time and will be expected to provide cover for other areas, activities and projects within a team working environment.
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- HR generalist experience, gained within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Previous experience of working with Trade Unions (essential)
- Experience of leading on employee relations issues
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent / or degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong capability in challenging the status quo
- Committed to delivering exceptional customer service
- Exposure to performance management and succession planning
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR Professionals across all levels. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
Manchester, Sheffield, Liverpool
£25k - £30k