29 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a business based near Barnsley. This role will work closely with the Senior HRBP in order to support the delivery of group, national and business wide HR initiatives.
This is a newly created, stand-alone position which will be responsible for supporting c400 employees; driving HR processes and policies, creating and maintaining effective working relationships at all levels across the business.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment and will be confident in operating within a stand-alone position and will have line management for 3 coordinators.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Delivering an effective and efficient HR service to employees at all levels
- Coaching, mentoring and advising managers on absence management, performance management, disciplinary processes, grievances etc.
- Developing and reviewing all HR policies and procedures to ensure legal compliance
- Effective management, monitoring and development of work force planning methods to ensure alignment of the organisations needs with those of the workforce
- Coordination of training
- MI information reporting
Elevation HR would be keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified or working towards
- HR experience gained within a commercial, fast-paced environment
- Good understanding and application of employment law
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Experience in supporting mobilization and restructuring
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talented HR professionals in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.