You will report in to the Head of HR,and will ideally already have experience at HR Advisor level from a similar background in FMCG/ Retail/ Beauty.
You will work in a generalist capacity dealing with everything in a generalist capacity. However if you have strengths in Employee Relations and Recruitment this would be great because this is a fast paced retail role.
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate, dedicated, caring and positive
- Always striving for the highest standards of quality and efficiency
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovation to push the boundaries
- Committed to 'Excellence in Service'
- Encouraging with a positive attitude - mentoring, team building and leadership
- Proactively managing the recruitment and selection process, using new and innovative ways to promote vacancies whilst assessing costs.
- Manage the temp, work experience and internship program.
- Oversee and assist in the onboarding process and manage the induction program, continually looking at ways to improve the candidate journey.
- Provide detailed advice and assistance to managers on all Employee Relations issues including disciplinaries, grievances, capability, redundancies, absences, sickness, maternity, paternity and adoptive system.
- Identify, design and deliver training in line with the company's and individual's needs.
- Provide coaching and development to managers through one-to-one and group sessions
- Mentor the HR & Payroll Assistant in London
- Contribute to the development of employment policies and procedures in line with current legislation, best practice and business requirements.
- Continuously seek improvements to working practices and procedures with a view to increasing efficiency, productivity and effectiveness.
You will be CIPD qualified or have similar experience and a degree will is desirable. You will have worked as a HR Advisor in a fast paced environment, namely retail or FMCG or Beauty.
This is a fantastic role with a great global brand so please do apply now! I look forward to hearing from you.