3 months ago
Elevation HR are proud to be working on behalf of one of our Doncaster based clients looking to recruit for a HR Advisor with extensive Employee Relations experience. Reporting into the Head of HR, the role will sit within the Employee Relations Team and would suit someone from a Generalist background with extensive ER experience within a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring a timely, efficient and effective Employee Relations support is provided to the business. Additionally, the role will be supporting managers to improve and support their development in managing their teams more effectively. There will also be the opportunity to be involved in wider ranging HR projects. This will be a superb personal development role and will offer the opportunity to advance both your HR exposure and your career.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of high level operational ER advice and guidance to stakeholders and managers within the business
- Appropriate management of all cases ensuring suitable commercial outcomes which are ethical, fair and are reached professionally
- Ensure all employee consultation processes are carried out effectively and within managed timescales
- Updating of all People related policies, ensuring compliance with legislation and best practise
- Liaising with the business, people business partners and legal providers
Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive employment law and employment tribunal process knowledge
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Extensive previous ER experience, specifically managing a heavy caseload
- Strong Team player, with a robust and resilient attitude.
- Preferably CIPD qualified or studying towards
Some travel may be expected in the role and flexibility will be offered to the right candidate.
Elevation HR is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group, if you match the specified criteria and you are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
- HR Jobs or HR Recruitment