4 months ago
Our client is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. Launched in 2015, they have grown rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
The Group is bringing together companies and individuals recognised as leaders across a range of specialist markets and they will use the expertise and insights gained over many years to deliver the highest levels of service to their customers.
They provide their insurance and risk management services from a growing network of offices with over 40 locations across London, the Midlands, the North, Scotland, East Anglia and the South West, as well as Guernsey.
Position: HR Advisor
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire (Commutable from Worksop, Gainsborough, Doncaster and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Excellent + Benefits
About the role:
The HR Advisor will provide HR advise to a wide range of UK SME clients from different industry sectors. You will provide HR support to clients in an advisory capacity by phone, email and site visits, advising on employee relation issues, organisational change, conducting HR audits and selling the HR proposition to new potential clients. In addition, the role will support Cooke & Mason insurance clients who have MPL cover in place, whereby a situation could give rise to claim through an Employment Tribunal.
- Fully qualified or working towards CIPD qualification
- Strong experience of employee relations and relationship management
- Sound knowledge of employment law & employee relations
- Generalist knowledge of HR
- Good knowledge of Employment Tribunal process
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the best practice on generalist HR activities
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing such agreements and procedures
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and written communication skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports
- The ability to research, analyse and reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes
- Experience in providing advice and support to business leaders
- Calm under pressure; Self-motivated; Ambitious; Flexible; Enthusiastic
You may have experience of the following: HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant, HR Executive, Human Resources Executive, HR Generalist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources, etc.
28 days ago
only 10 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close